Another solution is to go to look at past submissions which have been  kept
for members of Arachne.  The leaders of the exchanges have urged
participants to identify the original sources (designers), and they have (in
recent
years) also asked for prickings or instructions to put on the site  to
accompany each item.

I keep preaching to go to our archives.  In this case, you can narrow  the
search by adding the name of Jenny Brandis to Christmas Card Exchange  and
narrow the search from 400+ entries to 40+ entries.  (Jenny -  Australian -
has worked very hard to bring all the submissions to us in  wonderful color,
Janet - U.K. and Sallie U.S. have been organizing the exchanges  in recent
years.  This is a happy example of the international nature of  Arachne.)

Go to:
_Http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html_
(http://www.mail-archive.com/lace@arachne.com/index.html)

Search:  Christmas Card Exchange, Jenny Brandis

Unfortunately, our server has never been re-programmed to put the
correspondence in date order, but you will find Jenny's memos announcing the
new
entries (by year) to the site she maintains.

Sorry, but there are many things to do after attending a  2-day Needlework
Conference in Delaware sponsored by a major U.S.  museum.  **A member of
Arachne found me in the crowded book  shop (where else?)!**  Drove, total, over
500 miles yesterday, and the  same 3 days earlier on the crowded highways
that run from Maine to Florida  along the Eastern seaboard.

It's up to you to do the searching... or maybe our busy Jenny will  chime
in.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Research Center