Hi Joseph,

As you know I live in Adelaide and we have an extremely dry climate with quite low humidity. This is fatal when using linen threads in our summer as they tend to just disintegrate very quickly. I refrain from using linen threads during our summer months.

Cheers,
Shirley T. - hope you are improving now and sorry we won't see you at the Lace House until next year.