I suspect that the reason why the photos are not put on the website is because
the Guild usually produces a cd/dvd of them for sale, and free access to them
via the website would defeat the object. Contact The Hollies
(holl...@laceguild.org) if you would like to buy one, I'm fairly certain I saw
Michelle with a stack she was sending out when I was there a week or so ago.

Jane Partridge