Hi everyone,

This year we have 124 exchange items winging their way across the world, of
those I have received the scan/photo and details of 79 so far for the
website.

This year's website is taking form on my laptop and will be online closer to
Christmas, allowing time for the items to get to their destination BEFORE
they can be seen, so please send through the scan or photo as soon as you
can so that I can get your page and its links all ready for the big day. If
you have sent it off without taking a picture, please ask your partner to
take one and send it through to me, don't forget to send me a few words
about the item.

Hugs

Jenny Brandis - who is off to post her own exchanges :)

 <mailto:je...@brandis.com.au> E-mail Jenny

 <http://www.brandis.com.au/> Personal Website

Jenny Brandis Lace on etsy.com
<https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/JennyBrandisLace>