Oh my!!!! It is some months since I've had a chance to check out our Flicker pages - what a lot of exquisite lace I'm finding, such talented lacemakers. BTW I had no problem accessing the page by clicking on the 'flicker' information at the end of this message.

Cheers,
Shirley T. - Adelaide, Australia where we're forecast to reach 39C on Friday. Hooray, summer has arrived at last after all the rain and windy weather these last few months.
Happy New Year to all and hope you can find time for lots of lacemaking.