Hello all,

Robin's post reminded me that I wanted to post a similar query. This coming
summer I'm going over to drive around Scotland for 5 or 6 weeks looking at
prehistoric sites -- chambered tombs, stone circles, etc. I plan to take a
travel pillow with me, and would love to meet up with any lacemakers or
groups near where I'll be.  I'll be arriving Southampton 13 July, spending
5 days in London (seeing a couple of lacemakers there), then 4 days in
Edinburgh, then heading south, southwest, west, then north up the west
coast and islands, then east to a week or so in Orkney and Shetland, then
south down the east coast, then west to Glasgow to fly home.  Not sure yet
of specifics yet, but will be settling the details soon because I have to
make reservations at B&Bs since this will be the height of the tourist
season. (Timing constrained by my determination to take the first
transatlantic sailing to the UK after I retire at the end of May--i.e.
getting out of town ASAP.  Next year's trip(s) will be at more sensible
times.)

So I'd be glad to hear from anybody with any suggestions, while I can still
tweak my schedule and itinerary.

Thanks!
Nancy

Nancy A. Neff