I am sure the one session pincushion went down well.   So many people,
particularly children want to "take it home" and when this is at a lace
demonstration its quite difficult when "mum" wants to visit the next stall and
the kids want to stay and finish a snake.   Does anyone know of a book of
tiny pieces for beginners that can be finished in an hour?   I have tried
small snakes if the bobbins are wound ready but would be grateful for any
other ideas.
SusanWeston super Mare, where its only just above freezing and very windy
today