Something I just discovered, is that when I have added Jeri’s e-mail address to
the contacts section on the Gmail website interface, I finally started receive
her e-mails again!  I have tried a hundred other things, and I still do not
think Gmail should ban any e-mails from AOL when the address is not in
contacts, especially since I do not automatically know who it is we are not
receiving e-mails from!  I did complain to Gmail about it, but I do not expect
that to make much of a difference.  I guess I should check the archives to see
if I can identify any others.  I did miss Jeri’s informative e-mails, and I
have this feeling I am missing some others that I used to see on an almost
regular basis.

I have started on a new lace adventure in this new year.  I taught myself to
shuttle tat.  Or maybe I should say I am working on teaching myself to tat, and
it has been fun so far, I have learned lots of different parts of tatting,
rings chains, split rings, joins, picots and double stitch of course.  When I
get my first piece finished I will post a picture.

Cindy from Dallas
Ravelry ID:cinhad
knittingyards.wordpress.com