From: AGlez<mailto:antje.gonza...@gmail.com>
Sent: 22 January 2017 22:15
To: Arachne<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
Subject: [lace] Lace on my window

I would like to share with you a picture I have just uploaded to my Flickr
account, and which has lace on it:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/mi-pequeno-taller/31656378103/in/dateposted/.

I am a fan of working lace for my windows, and this one is a typical Cluny
type design, popular from Camari??as (north east of Spain). I hope you like
it.

Yes, lots of leaves!!

Antje Gonz??lez, Spain

www.vueltaycruz.es