See, you shouldn't send these URLs that we just have to check out - over an hour has just passed while looking at those pages - some wonderful pieces of lace.

The days go so quickly and I forgot to let you know that I posted your bobbins last night on the way to our beach walk. I've got no idea how long Aust. Post takes now to get things going so if you wouldn't mind letting me know please Noelene, when the bobbins arrive. Their postal schedules seem to be all over the place.

Much cooler here today with a slight threat of rain - oh well, the washing will get another rinse.

Cheers,
Shirley T.