Hi Arachnids

Following up on the topics –patterns without instructions, learning to make
lace and out of print books. I hope I am not contravening any rules but my
sole interest is in getting more books available.

My concern is that many of the definitive and good instruction books are no
longer available. I recently helped Susanne and a local printer to reprint
Susanne Thompson’s first book by scanning all the pages so that it can be
made available by print-on-demand and I hope to get the go-ahead to scan her
second book so, hopefully, that will be available soon.  Unfortunately
publishers are reluctant to return contracts as they are valuable when
publishing companies change hands. However, it can be done, as with Susanne,
and then it can be printed on demand.

I am happy to assist anyone wishing to have a book reprinted.

Alex