I would like to take a moment to say I am thankful, amazed and so pleased at the participation in this year's bookmark exchange. Your participation has made this a most active exchange. It just is one more example of how wonderful and sharing Arachneans are. It is going to be a lot of work for Jenny but she will show us once again just how great she is and how creative her web pages turn out. I cannot wait to see what she does this year (she doesn't allow me a sneak peek - boo hoo!). Each year she goes one step further to not only show us what has occurred but to help us learn as well. Please share kudos with her as you share your projects. Thank you.
I hope your bookmarks are evolving to your satisfaction. I do so love making bookmarks because they are gifts that are enjoyed all year long by yourself and others. I am doing a project I have wanted to do for many years for two lovely people and their bible study groups. This has been slow in the doing but I believe will be happily received. Thank you, again, for participating and I hope you will continue to do so. I know I have expanded my learning and been inspired with the exchanges of the past. Fortunately bookmarks are 24/7/365 so there are wonderful memories all year long. I use more than one at a time as they go into lace books, cook books, novels and even magazines. When I open that book or magazine, I get a treat and remember fondly where that one originated and can admire the awesomeness of the lacing. It is awesome to have responses already that bookmarks are being received this early. Oh what fun. Mine will be posted this week. It will be a great time watching the mail from now on. Once more Jenny has gifted us with another new and wonderful touch. She is letting us know who is sending in photos of the bookmarks already made. Please do not feel pressured tho because your bookmarks do not have to be mailed until "only by June 1st". She is just telling us how her web pages are developing. What a tease. ð Enjoy and please watch for Jenny's web page availability announcement. Thank you. Hugs, Lin and the Mali [image: Design Works - Cross Stitch Kits - 123Stitch.com:] - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
