Photos do not come through on Arachne, or maybe that is only on the digest
form so all I saw were lots of error messages.
Regarding the IOLI Display, I had trouble getting through on the link on the
website for IOLI convention but eventually I managed to find this address to
send display information
to:2017convlocaldisp...@internationalorganizationoflace.org

Try writing to  Laura Friezel at the above email address.
Do we have any members of Arachne that are in the local Co-Host Group at
Liberty Lacers?  If so, maybe they can tell us if there is anywhere local or
in the hotel where we can meet this year.  Last year we had about 30 Arachne
attend our get together at the mall food court.Janice Janice Blair Murrieta,
CA, jblace.com