Dear Janice,

Laurie wrote the following to Arachne - you can write  directly to her for
the article.

In lace friendship, Jeri

In a message dated 7/7/2017 9:47:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lswaters...@comcast.net writes:

Thanks  to Jeri for the review of the Carbon 14 dating article.....
If you don't  have access to the OIDFA bulletin, write to me and I can send
you a copy of  the article.  Laurie

In a message dated 7/9/2017 2:25:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,