Hi there, this is my first posting and it's an emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm just starting to get back into lace after a long break and to my horror
when i went to unpack my favourite roller pillow from it's what i believed to
be safe and secure storage, i was horrified to see it covered in white spots of
mold! i believe at some point in its storage it had been moved and its
waterproof crate lid left askew letting damp in. nothing else in the box
appeared to have been affected.
it's wood dust filled and covered in a dark velvet fabric, the mold brushed off
easily, leaving only a few slight marks on the roller itself but because mold
is so hard to get rid of completely i'm rather wary and don't really know how
to clean it if it can be saved at all and being effectivly bed bound i also
have to be careful its clean as i'd be using it sat up in bed and it would be a
rather big problem bringing that into my rather confined living quarters.

does anyone have any ideas on what if anything can be done to save it? i'd be
very grateful for any advice or guidence that could help as right now i'm a bit
stumped and quite angry at myself for letting such a thing happen in the first
place!

백 서라