I don't know if any of you are machine knitters, but you can use a
ribber cast on comb, and remove the wire, hang the bobbins over the pegs
and replace the wire. This really works well when using a lot of
bobbins. I twiched a wire on each end of one of mine,and then hung it
like a coat hanger on the back of my door when I first traveled with pre
wound bobbins. It also hangs well on the suit hook in my car, I draped a
cover cloth over the lot to keep the bobbins clean.

I have only just been able to send messages to the Arachne list, All my
messages were returned to me.

Regards, Joseph