From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Susan
Sent: 06 September 2017 13:49
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] Stumpwork casket

Hello All!  A wonderful video has been posted to
Thistle-threads.blogspot.com.  A profusion of stitches covers the casket &
individual figures, some of which I would like to see in still photos.
There is an alligator playing a violin, a peacock & other fanciful
creatures, people & plants, in addition to architectural elements.

Thanks to Arlene & Sue for posting links to Agnes & Lenka--Inspirational!
Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA

Sent from my iPad