I have to agree with Nancy on this. I was shocked to see the unhappiness rise
up so suddenly and wonder if it might have been better if it had been resolved
privately between those upset by it? Rumblings across the list are disruptive
to the usual kindness and helpfulness I usually see.

While I have not signed up lately due to time constraints, Lin was very
encouraging and was particularly careful that I receive a bookmark a couple of
years ago when my partner was unable to finish on time due to family issues.
Perhaps she has gotten so used to handling the other exchanges, it didn't occur
to her she might be stepping on toes.

Since we try to be so careful of where we "cross and twist or twist and cross,"
we might try the same with our interactions. Let's get back to "happy
lacemaking." :)

Liz Roberts in sunny and mild southwest Missouri

"From an outside perspective, however, I suggest that "hijacked" is a really
loaded word, and maybe should be
avoided." - Nancy