Subject: Re: [lace] Lace art by Agnes Herczeg

>What lovely pieces!  Do you think she uses some kind of stiffening?
>Liz, Raleigh, NC, USA

I own one of the pieces shown in the article... the woman with the sheaves
of grain in the article, as well as another one of a woman looking out a
window.

The lace is painted...I think with acrylic paint.  There used to be an
interview with her where it showed her lace in the various stages.  Tried to
find it, but the link to it doesn't work anymore.

I love her work!  Saving up for another piece, but they go fast these days.
She's getting too popular.  ;  )

Peg
In chilly, rainy Cleveland Heights, Ohio