Dear Lin,

At this point I think it would be wisest to remove my name from the

Christmas card exchange list this year.  Among other things, cleaning

up after the August 11th wind storm here in Poland of which we were

in the center is more time consuming that I expected.

Thank you,

Blanche Krbechek

Dnia ¦roda, 6 Wrze¶nia 2017 18:27 Lin Hudren <linhud...@gmail.com>
napisa³(a)

  Wow, what a wonderful response so far with only two days yet to join
  in the

  fun.  I wish to thank those who have been responsive so far for your

  participation.  I hope more of you will join in the fun.  There is
  nothing

  like the sense of accomplishment for making a project complete.  The
  card

  exchange includes treasures to bring smiles to all who hang and/or
  fondly

  admire them and share the pleasure of a gift from afar with those
  near.