Dear spiders,

Please stop the accusations and unpleasant behaviour surrounding the
Arachne card exchange.
If you are posting about this topic, I ask you to keep your
contribution on-topic and civil.

A lot of the messages that I see about withdrawing, etc., can be done
via private email, so please take it off-line.

This has been a very trying summer, with heat and natural disasters.
Our energy would be better spent making lace and focusing on how lucky
we are that there are enough lacemakers in the world to keep a list
like this alive. It's not like our numbers are growing by leaps and
bounds! Try to keep the peace in our tiny community and think about
all the good we have gotten out of our fellow lacemakers.

(Note: I realise that it will take a couple days for digest
subscribers to see this posting.)

Thanks,

Avital
Arachne moderator