Since Janet has not said anything about trying to organize an exchange this year and Lin has, I have signed up for Lin's exchange. I hope others have/will as well since this is about making lace for others to bring cheer in a holiday season.
Liz Roberts in Missouri USA -----Original Message----- From: janet theaker <[email protected]> To: lace <[email protected]> Sent: Thu, Sep 14, 2017 3:42 pm Subject: [lace] Vitar recommendation for the exchanges. I have received some emails from people asking if the any reconciliation between myself and Lin over the exchange has Lin has posted about signing up again this Morning. I have sent Lin emails , But she will not communicate , I can only put this down to bad manners , Sorry I can reply to you all individually but there are to many. Take Care Janet. - To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to [email protected]. Photo site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/
