I am glad that people liked the article. Regarding the one about the Flax
Museum. I know I took photos of this geneaology and now I can’t find any of
the photos from that visit to the Flax museum, although I have photos from
other places that I visited on that same trip. It was about the time that I
switched from film to digital, and yet I have digital of the other places.
Very frustrating. I don’t even know if the wonderful display is still up. I
looked at some photos of the Flax museum and it seems it may be in a different
building, or possibly remounted with newer museum techniques. Maybe someone in
the vicinity of Kortrijk could check it out. It was a great didactic display.
Devon