Jean Reardon wrote: I wonder if, what with modern technology, that chart has
been translated to
electronic format or published in some form so it is available to those who
are unable to drop into the Linnenmuseum for a visit? I'm sure a lot of work
went into creating it. It would be such a shame if it was lost.

It would be nice if the Lace Family Tree was in digital form, but from what I
am hearing it sounds more likely that it isn’t even at the Flax Museum in
physical form anymore. However, Lyn Bailey has unearthed a photo of it that
she took in 2009 and I just posted it to the IOLI Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/iolilace/photos/a.1410654602528237.1073741828.140703
1982890499/1946159612311064/?type=3&theater

Devon

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

-
To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/sets/

Reply via email to