My spam filters picked that message up as dangerous, too - the subject line
was odd & I didn't recognise the sender so deleted it unread.

Better safe than sorry - there seems to be a very high volume of malicious
email traffic around at the moment

Beth
Enjoying a rare dry, warm day in Cheshire NW England