Hi Sharon,

A search on Google produced these leads:

April Lind's page on the ning group LACEIOLI:
laceioli.ning.com/profile/AprilLind?xg_source=activity
She says the first book is out of print, but you might message her directly
if that's the one you want, and you can probably buy the second directly
from her.

The other link that might be of interest is to an entry for the
second booklet: www.brandis.com.au/arachne/covers/Book032.html
You might ask Jenny about the books in case she knows a source for the
first one--I don't think she is on Arachne anymore so won't see your
message.

HTH,
Nancy
back in Connecticut, USA, but not for long -- Ithaca lace days this
weekend!!