Thanks so much, Janice, for generously sharing your patterns. I know it’s a lot
of work. The Seasonal triptych is so cheerful. I’ve made your Halloween cat and
hope to work it again in a thinner thread, after I’ve made it through the
holidays. Mine was a bit too solid. I wish my holiday preparations were all
done and I could sit down and work the tree pattern from the last Lace
magazine. The patterns in that issue were exceptional, I thought. Also the
description of the 2018 summer school was dreamy.

I’ve seen the news coverage of the California fires and sincerely hope you
remain safe and that they are quenched quickly.

Jean Reardon, western Pennsylvania USA