Dear Arachne members,

Some of us are able to use the Handbook for Members of IOLI to look up e-mail
addresses.  The same people may be in a local guild's directory anywhere in
the world.  We are also aware that some nations have laws against such lists,
meaning individuals need to keep good contact records.

It is nearing the end of 2017.   This is a reminder to verify your contact
listings in Lace organizations to which you belong.  When you leave an
obsolete address in place, people cannot quickly reach you.   Delays in
receiving e-mails that are addressed directly to you may mean you completely
lose touch with people in our international lace community.  It can take 30
minutes to several days to obtain a new address and forward a message.  Thank
you.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center