Why are we not receiving lace news from Arachne subscribers?  There are
always lace subjects to write about.

Prompted by my posting earlier today about the 2018 lace exhibit that will be
in New Jersey, one of my precious lace friends in Pennsylvania (she chooses to
be anonymous) has just sent this information to be shared on Arachne:

http://www.njherald.com/20180218/lace-todays-artists-enjoy-yesterdays-craft#

I (Jeri) have been a member of the Lost Art Lacers of North Jersey for 40
years, and congratulate them on the publicity they received from the New
Jersey Herald on February 18, 2018.

What would you try to do if you knew you could not fail? -  An inspirational
quote found in a textile book, which I am sharing this Presidents' Day 2018 as
a tribute to Presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln.

Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center