Wow, what a wonderful response so far and many days yet to join in the
fun.  I wish to thank those who have been responsive so far for your faith
in me doing the job.  I hope many more of you will join in the fun.  There
is nothing like the sense of accomplishment for making a cherished
masterpiece.  Bookmarks are treasures in life and bring smiles to all who
use and/or admire them and share the pleasure of a gift from afar with
those near.

As a reminder, this year the schedule will go like this:

February 14  Sign Ups begin thru March 13

March 15      Exchange partner assignments made and emailed out

June 1          All bookmarks should be in the mail, please

Same guidelines apply as the previous bookmark and card exchanges:  Send in
name, snail mail address, email address, how many bookmarks you wish to
make and any geographical preferences to me at *linhud...@gmail.com
<linhud...@gmail.com>*.  After making your bookmark(s) please take a
picture and email directly to me (linhud...@gmail.com).  If you wonder if
your partner was able to send in a photo of her bookmark to you, just send
one upon receipt and I will make sure everyone is represented.

If you have any questions or preferences, please feel free to email me
linhud...@gmail.com.

This is just too much fun for one person to take by themselves.  Come take
a bit of it for yourself.  Happy lacemaking.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

[image: http://www.amazing-animations.com/animations/goodmorning15.gif]