Jean Leader's Book, A Thistle, A Rose and a Daffodil also has a pattern in it
for a shamrock bookmark. It's not a truly Irish design, but if shamrocks aren't
Irish I don't know what is.  Holly sells it for 19.95.

Lyn from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, wintering in the Phoenix, Arizona desert,
where it was 82F , 25C today.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."