In lace friendship from across the Big Pond,,
Jeri Ames in Maine USA
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center
In a message dated 3/10/2018 5:29:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, writes:
 Good morning.  Please see below details of Wolds Lacemakers next meeting:

Date: 17th March 2018.  Time: 10am to 4pm

Venue: The Marist Hall, Church and Parish House, 119
Cottingham Road, Kingston Upon Hull, HU5 2DH United Kingdom

Charges: Members �1.50.  Non members: �4.00

AGM: In the morning. Speaker: Cluny Chapman on Blackwork and Whitework.

 Everyone welcome

 Come and have a go at lacemaking on our practice pillow and see lacemakers at
work.  Tea and coffee available (bring a packed lunch and stay all day)

Facebook: Wolds Lacemakers.  Twitter: @woldslacemakers

Maureen Bromley,Wolds Lacemakers

To unsubscribe send email to containing the line:
unsubscribe lace For help, write to Photo site: