From: Tess Parrish<mailto:tess1...@aol.com>
Sent: 26 March 2018 18:29
To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>
Subject: [lace] Mounting lace for display

Does anyone know where I can find white enameled metal rings 5-8” in diameter
in which to mount laces to make hanging window decorations?  Metal, white, but
not silver or gold. I have looked through the internet without success.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Tess (tess1...@aol.com in sunny but still cool Maine USA)