>From : l...@binnie.id.au
Date : 27/03/2018 - 23:53 (GMTDT)
To : devonth...@gmail.com, lace@arachne.com
Subject : Re: [lace] Needle Lace Revival

Margaret Stephens, here in Australia, is very much an expert and teacher
in needle lcae. her classes at both the Embroiders' Guild and the Lace
guild are booked out. She has even written 2 how to books one on
Retecella and one on Amelia Ars. Both show the traditional and modern
colour.

Anna from a warm Sydney Autumn morning