Dear Susan and other interested friends,

David, since you are the only person I have ever known to play Carnegie
Hall, please provide details!  Some Arachneans may want tickets. Be sure to
put in some lace content so it's legal.  LOL. Sincerely, Susan Hottle USA

I shall be taking lots of my Point Ground laces with me when I go to New
York next January. We arrive on Jan 14th and will be staying at the Park
Central Hotel. I think 17th and 18th are taken up with rehearsals and then
performance of Karl Jenkins' "Amadeus" with him conducting. On Jan 22nd I
fly to WA to visit Stormy Lee.
David Downunder in Ballarat, AUS