I don't remember when I joined arachne, maybe a couple years after it started.
 Jane Swanson told me about the list.  My brother built me a computer for
Christmas one year, and I've been a member ever since.  Arachne  introduced
me to the world of lacemaking.  Haven't made any lace recently, but hope to
get back to it soon.   Am working hard to get my studio back in shape so I
can get back to some hobbies that have been on time out.  Thanks for all you
do!
Sumac

---