When my husband was in danger of succumbing to the chemo treatment for a nasty
lymphoma, I told him that when he got better, I'd take him on a Viking cruise.
Personally I think they are expensive, and you can see more from the land, but
he has wanted to go on one for a long time.  So we are going down the Danube in
about a month.  The cities where we will be are: Passau, Linz, Krems, Vienna,
Bratislava and Budapest, where we will stay for a few days after the cruise is
over.  Does anyone know of any lace in those towns?

Lyn from Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA, where spring is finally in full swing,
rain and all.

"My email sends out an automatic  message. Arachne members,
please ignore it. I read your emails."