Hi All, Well I'm not the lacemaker Jeri is referring to but I share the
April 28 birthday and celebrated at my house yesterday.  Actually I like
to celebrate for more than one day.  Others share(d) the birthday too -
Ann Margaret and Jay Leno for two.  On the news once I saw the "April 28
Shopping Center", turns out Saddam Hussein also shared the birthday.

For lace comment I liked the dress Princess Kate wore home from the
hospital with baby Louis.  A lovely lace collar!

And Jeri's mention of wearing lace is important too.  I've worn some
needlelace pieces as brooches a few times.  The ones I have are not too
obviously lace but if I get a compliment I give the person the whole story
of lace <G>.  I've also been doing some Freeform Crochet which can be lacy
and does make nice to pieces to wear.

Accessories along the line of Iris Apfel's exuberant accessories! I got
her book "Iris Apfel - Accidental Icon for my birthday. It's wonderful as
Jeri mentioned in her e-mail to Arachne on March 6, 2018. What a treat it
must have been to see her in MYC!

Happy lacing, Jane in Vermont, USA where spring is coming and the Trillium
are leafing out.
jvik...@sover.net

 very special member of our list - someone who devotes much time to our