From: owner-l...@arachne.com <owner-l...@arachne.com> on behalf of Diana Smith
<diana.trevo...@btinternet.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 1, 2018 10:00:19 AM
To: Arachne
Subject: [lace] Lace Guild Artefact of the month

Has anyone else received the new look Artefact of the Month page from the
English Lace Guild?
It has been given a whole new look and it certainly is an improvement. The
Artefact is a sample piece of American eagle old Bucks type lace. I’ve seen
this pattern adapted to a bookmark/fingerplate - one of those pieces I’ve been
to try!
Diana in a very hot Northamptonshire where we really need some rain.