Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 8:45 AM
To: lace@arachne.com
Subject: [lace] the urchins

Hunterdon Art Museum is having a lace exhibition, and the Urchins will be
visiting. Â I read about this on a quilting blog, which provided a link to a
kickstarter page. Â It is fully funded, but I am providing the link as it has
pictures and a video showing some of what will be exhibited. Â The museum is
in Clinton, New Jersey.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/397094997/urchins-at-the-hunterdon-art-m
useum-clinton-nj
sumac