Some of you will remember Vibeke Ervo who sadly died five years ago. As someone
who was involved in publishing and book indexing she very much wanted to get an
online errata project going and back in 2003 had even put together a list of
errata in Pat Earnshaw’s books and started to gather others. She was working
with someone who later dropped out. At this point David and I offered to help
get things online but it never got any further. I can’t remember exactly what
happened but I think Vibeke had to find a new job which limited the time
available. I do still have the errata she sent me.

This is something that interests me too (I have errata for my Lace Guild books
on my website) and I’d love to offer to help but at the moment I have other
things taking up my time.

Jean in sunny Glasgow