It’s a weird thing - but try checking on different days of the week. Honestly!
Tuesday is a really good day to check. Plus it’s a loooong time until
Convention, and there are often seat sales in the winter-time. I’m no expert;
these are just things I’ve noticed over the years.

Adele
West Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)