I beg to differ, Alex.    If you click on "File" then "Print", followed by
"Change", you will get the option to choose the print size.    Click on
"Choose by Grid" and OK.    On the following screen, click on "user defined"
and choose the metric option.   The pre-programmed settings can be adjusted
by clicking on up and down arrows, and the pre-set one below the shown 1mm
is 0.50mm.   However, that can be changed to 0.80mm by highlighting the
number already in the box and typing in "0.8".

Ruth Budge

Alex said:
"...I would like for very fine prickings such as 0.8mm grid:"