Thank you Laura! When I checked online, there was a photo of a mask but no
other work. Should I look somewhere else to see the lace or can someone please
post a few pics to Arachne Flickr or LaceIOLI? Many thanks. Sincerely, Susan
Hottle USA

iPhone

> On Sep 29, 2018, at 9:41 PM, Laura De Bruyn <laura_ros...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> I don't know about this exhibition, but the Australian Lace Guild has the
Triennial Awards lace on display at the Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery
in Launceston, Tasmania until the 28th of October.

> I visited last week and will be demonstrating there on Friday.  The lace is
beautiful!!  When there is no-one to demonstrate, a video plays that shows the
basics of lace making.