Dear Lin
this has been a bad year for me as I had another burglary and my laptop was
stolen again, which means that i have lost so many email addresses.

i wanted to let Ruth Kurz know that after 5 months, I have finally received
the bookmark that she posted to me on 24th May but Ruth's was one of the
addresses that I lost. Please will you let her know that I picked it up from
the post office today. This was a great surprise as our postal workers were on
strike for 3 months (don't ask me what they were striking for!) and there is
still a mountain of mail waiting to be sent out.
The bookmark is superb. the photo on your file does not do it justice. I am
very pleased with it.

I did not join the christmas exchange this year due to the postal problems
and getting my lace act together again. I hope to participate next year
again.
Greetings from Janis Savage in Honeydew, South Africa where summer has arrived
but we have not yet had any summer rains so everything still looks rather
brown and dusty.