Yes! Lace decorations are recommended to all who are reading this. The mail
has brought annual handmade thank-you lace angels from Lin Hudren, so it must
be Christmas.
In nearly 60 years, there have been 2 artificial trees in my homes, sparing
that many live trees. Once my tree is decorated with angels, not much green
shows. It stands until Valentine's Day, reminding of friends here and above
who made them. Also fun is a collection of embroidered boxes that sits under
on a plain 5' round green felt skirt. This year, a box lid insert was stitched
on linen of a gold putti riding in a small deep red chariot. Though assembly
was tricky, now it is ready for years to come. Merry! Happy! To all.

Jeri Ames in Maine USALace and Embroidery Resource Center
In a message dated 12/2/2018 2:56:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,