From: Sue Babbs<mailto:suebabbs...@gmail.com>
Sent: 18 January 2019 18:22
To: lace@arachne.com<mailto:lace@arachne.com>; Sue
Babbs<mailto:suebabbs...@gmail.com>
Subject: [lace] Flickr account - decision made!

I am tremendously grateful to Clay Blackwell for all the years she has hosted
this Flickr unlimited storage account.  She has done so as a way of giving
back to the lace world.  Thank you so much for doing this, Clay.

This morning I investigated having several free Flickr accounts.  It would
<-------

-------->This way we can keep storing photos in the same place and keep all
the
information that has been written about them.  Our Flickr account
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/ is always listed at the bottom of
each Arachne email.  If you want to upload photos – or keep your photos
current – contact me for login details.  They are the same as they have been
since January 2017

Sue

suebabbs...@gmail.com