As a millennial I will just chime in to say that today’s young people are not
as divided in taste as perhaps they were in the past. You might be surprised to
find that many girls like dinosaurs & trucks, and many boys like pink &
flowers. The easiest way is just to offer everyone the same range of choices
and let them decide! If you want to attract young people and children to
lacemaking, which Brooklyn Lace Guild has been successful in doing, an updated
approach might help. :)

Also I agree with the suggestions of the Bobbin lacemakers Facebook group!
There are lots of beginners in there, and people to help them.

Hope everyone is staying warm today!
Best,
Elena