Thanks Jeri.  "Light captured in the lace" is in English and Slovenian.  If
anyone is interested in acquiring this book it is noted on page two that
350 copies were printed so it might be wise to act quickly.  I got my copy
in Zaandam at the Idrija Lace School booth.  Tracing paper and LED tea
lights are easy to find.  It is an adventure to find a wine glass that is
the right shape and height.  I made a paper shade and took it to numerous
thrift (charity, resale) shops where I had curious glances as I placed the
shade on glass after glass to find just the right one.  The price was right
too.

Ruth Johnson
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada