Dear Sue,
I do hope that you claimed credit when you saw it back in 2017 the first
time, because I definitely believe in giving credit where credit is due. I
am pretty sure, in fact, that I did learn it was your design and that I
wrote to you then. In any event, I love the design and have made some other
variations on it since. At my library we have a photocopier that allows us
not only to enlarge or shrink, but even to manipulate the x-axis and the
y-axis separately, so I have made a few of the same in "long and skinny"
(110% taller than original but only 90% wide) and am planning on making
some short and stout (110% wider than original and 90% of original height)!
One of the biggest drawbacks of Pinterest is that you usually can never
find the source :-(

Happy lacing,
Sally Jenkins

 Arachne 2017 Christmas Card
exchange, made by Sally Jenkins in the USA for Sue Duckles in the UK, taken
from Pinterest is a design created by me in approx 2009 when I first began
using some of the lace software.  Although made up about then I kept it for
some while because it had given me a start and an inspiration to create
others
using a variety of motifs and stitches but finally gave it away to the lady
who got me interested and showed me the way to create this type of shape all
that long ago.   This particular bauble design has only been worked once and
the pattern never shown although a photo of the original lace was shown on a
website my husband set up for me around that time.
I suppose I must be flattered that someone liked it enough to show it on
Pinterest and again that Sally liked enough to make it for Sue.  It is
strange
how our own designs can jump off a screen when you see them.
Sue T
Dorset UK